What 16 Studies Say About The Best Times To Post On Social Media
By Nathan Ellering
Source: CoSchedule Blog
The best times to post on social media are when the people you want to see the content are on the network.
That’s the easy answer.
And not a useful answer. Until now.
There are best practices for each social network, and the data from these 16 studies proves that posting at the best times will help you get more traffic, more engagement, and more followers.
About The 16 Social Media Studies…
After digging around the Internet a bit and analyzing our own data here at CoSchedule, I compiled some research from within the past year and more recently, breaking it up into more palatable chunks of information. I’ll be referencing several sources in this blog post, including:
- Brand new, never-before-seen original data from CoSchedule
- HubSpot’s recently updated roundup
- Forbes’ research from a TruConversion case study
- Buffer’s updated original research
- Buffer’s updated compiled research
- Huffington Post’s compiled research
- SurePayroll’s compiled research
- Fast Company’s compiled research
In addition, these are a few bonus sources that may be slightly older than a year:
- Neil Patel’s research and compiled data on Quick Sprout
- MarketingProfs’ compiled research from several TrackMaven reports
- Elle & Co. compiled research
- FastCompany’s compiled research
- TrackMaven’s research
- Chron’s compiled research
- Kissmetrics’ compiled research
- Fannit’s compiled research
Let’s get to it.